Saturday, September 8, 2012

off to Paris


this is the april/paris page from the lovely new 2013 calender by Rifle paper

Tomorrow morning I'll leave for Paris for a couple of days - Maison & Objet trade fair -  together with my collegue/friend Gemma Broekhuis from Milestone Babycards. Promoting my Circles (which means folding and talking at the same time - both of my 'talents' combined!!), looking at the latest trends, meeting business associates and hoping to find a distributor for the USA!
I am looking for a good (matching!) distributor that represents my work in the US, that attends fairs and takes care of the logistics etc. I would be so happy with that. There's a pile of US-orders waiting for them already...If you have any ideas/advice concerning this, please do contact me!

Planning to go to Paris too? I would love to meet you! I'll be mostly at the booth of  
&K Amsterdam - hal 6, L86, who is my distributor for Europe.
Au revoir!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Allways happy if you leave me a note!
Spam will be removed and reported.