Sunday, March 6, 2016

insta winter

My winter pics on Instagram show that I am a winter child really. Especially trees in winter I find intriguing: their silhouettes, leafless, sleeping their winter sleep...I love them!

I had a busy winter: I designed many things (some didn't reach the production phase), sold piles of small and large paper angels, started to do my own photography and styling again and we opened our first consumer WEBSHOP!
That was a hell of a job, but worth it big time. It is so nice to be more in touch with what we (in wholesale land) call: 'end-consumers' or our target group. It reminds me of who I am designing for and I am thankful for and I feel honoured with every small (and big) order that comes in...


1 comment:

Allways happy if you leave me a note!
Spam will be removed and reported.